ARE YOU NEW TO ONLINE DATING, OR DISAPPOINTED WITH YOUR EXPERIENCE AND RESULTS? UNDERSTAND, ONLINE DATING ISN’T AS EASY AS EVERYONE
(It’s actually not all your fault. You haven’t been set up for success.)
In my experience working with clients struggling with Online Dating, I’ve identified a common problem. THEY’RE MISSING THE NECESSARY FOUNDATION OF UNDERSTANDING ABOUT ONLINE DATING. They can’t answer even answer what “winning” at Online Dating is, or what facilitates success with Online Dating! Pretty important info to know, right??
In order to succeed, YOU MUST understand that Online Dating is a “New World,” follows new and different rules, and requires new and different strategies of action to succeed.
Below you will find the course resources, goals, objectives, and content.
CLICK HERE FOR TO VIEW VIDEO 1: COURSE INTRODUCTION
- “Final Checkup”
- Develop an understanding for Online Dating as a “New World,” requiring you to play by it’s “new” rules and use better strategies of action.
- Improve your Online Dating Game so you can win more, and experience less failure and pain.
- Prepare you with the foundation of online dating game required to join the “Top 20%” of the online dating community.
- Understand the biggest mistake you can make in Online Dating.
- Understand what “winning” at Online Dating is.
- Understand the relationship between your Online Dating experience and your skill.
- Understand why you weren’t prepared for Online Dating.
- Understand basic, commonly used, and important online dating terminology
- Become aware of the misconceptions of Online Dating.
- Become aware of the differences between “Traditional” Dating and Online Dating.
- Understand what facilitates “winning” at Online Dating.
- Understand four “success” checkpoints for Online Dating
- Become aware of the advantages of Online Dating over “Traditional” Dating.
- Evaluate online dating statistics and identify your opportunity.
- Understand the concept of the “80/20” Rule applied to Online Dating.
- Understand the “Hate It/Love It” Spectrum as it applies to online dating profiles.
- Understand more successful online dating mindsets in order to implement them.
- Understand and implement “6/10 Cap.”
- Realize how little perceived value you begin with at Online Dating.
- Understand and apply the commitment necessary for online dating success.
- Understand the importance of “low-pressure” opportunities.
- Develop awareness of various online dating platforms in order to select those most appropriate.
- Understand the possible flaws of compatibility-based online dating platforms.
- Course Introduction
- The BIG Questions You Need to Answer (Correctly)
- You Weren’t Set Up to Succeed
- Online Dating Terminology
- Online Dating Misconceptions
- “Traditional” Dating Vs. Online Dating
- Online Dating Stats
- Online Dating and the “80/20” Rule
- “Hate It/Love It” Spectrum
- Necessary Mindset for Success
- Necessary Commitment for Success
- Tour of Online Dating Platforms
- Final Words